This article contains information on the University of Stellenbosch Online Application 2022/2023 process.
The application requirements for Stellenbosch University, SUN, application varies between faculties.
Before you apply, you are to go through the different faculties to know the criteria needed.
Read up on all the offered programs at Stellenbosch University and understand what it takes to be accepted by the different faculties.
Other key dates:
4th of April:
- Applications begins for undergraduate degrees and programmes.
15th of June:
- Financial assistance applications at Stellenbosch University starts.
31st of July:
- Ending date for undergraduate degrees and residence applications.
30th of November:
- Applications ends for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
26th of January:
- Applications end for Diplomas in Public Accountability (School of Public Leadership).
Do apply before the closing dates started above.
Admission And Selection Requirements for Stellenbosch online application 2023
Keep in mind that there are certain documents required for your application/admission process.
Basic admission requirements and application deadlines vary by program.Also, not all programs admit for every term.
Click on Admission and selection requirements
UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH ONLINE APPLICATION 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
- Select a programme of your choice. You can go through the various undergraduates and postgraduates courses and faculties at www.maties.com . Also, you can book an online career counseling session at SUN Advisory services.
- Meet the Admission and selection requirements stated above before continuing your application, For international students, the international qualifications.
- To get started on your SUN online registration;
- Click on the link: Apply online to start an online application by creating a student profile.
- Create a username with any 8-digits passwords of your choice.
- Complete the online form.
- When you have completed the application form and attached all your supporting documents, you are ready to submit your application!
- You will receive an e-mail that confirms that we have received your application. All the e-mails we send you will also be
available on the Applicant Portal.
- We’ll contact you using the e-mail address and phone number you provided to let you know whether your application has been successful.
- Your Application is completed once all the necessary fees have been paid.
Make sure you’ve submitted your application by 31st of July.
You can apply for up to three programmes in any faculty for flexibility. You will be considered for all three programmes, and if you qualify, you receive multiple offers.
You must accept one of the offers by the date instructed you in the offer letter.
If two of the programmes you select have different selection criteria, you are advised to choose a third programme that is not on that list to improve your chances of receiving an offer.
4. Track your Application status.
For more information on how to apply;
If applying to the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences or for a programme in Law, you must write the National Benchmark Test (NBTs) by 31st of July, 2022. NBTs result is used in the selection process.
Everyone needs to write the NBTs before registering as a student at Stellenbosch University.
Visit www.nbt.ac.za for test dates and bookings.
For more info, visit the school website