This article contains information on the University of Stellenbosch Online Application 2022/2023 process.
The application requirements for Stellenbosch University, SUN, application varies between faculties.
Before you apply, you are to go through the different faculties to know the criteria needed.
Read up on all the offered programs at Stellenbosch University and understand what it takes to be accepted by the different faculties.
Closing dates for University of Stellenbosch Online Application 2022/2023:
- 3 May: Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University.
- 6 April: All undergraduate programs and residence applications open.
- 31 July: Applications close for residence and all undergraduate programs.
- 1 September: Applications open for NSFAS bursaries.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 30 November: Applications close for NSFAS bursaries.
- 15 December: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
Do apply before the closing date.
UNIVERSITY OF STELLENBOSCH ONLINE APPLICATION 2022/2023 – HOW TO APPLY
- Click on the link: Apply online to start an online application by creating a student profile.
- Create a username with an 8-digits password.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload your documents online to Your Admission Status (make sure to do this before the closing date).
- Your Application is completed once all the necessary fees have been paid.
If applying to the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences or for a programme in Law, you must write the National Benchmark Test (NBTs) before the end of June, NBTs result is used in the selection process. Everyone needs to write the NBTs before registering as a student at Stellenbosch University.
For more info, visit the school website